K-1 Visa

The K-1 visa is available for fiancés of U.S. citizens who are living outside the U.S. and intend to get married within 90 days of arriving in the U.S. The K-1 visa requirements include: Both parties must be single and eligible to be married under U.S. law. If the parties don’t marry within 90 days of the applicant’s arrival in the U.S., he/she must immediately return to the home country.

Contact J. Bruce Weinman, Esq.

To schedule a consultation with an attorney, call our office at 212-947-3370 or contact us online. We are available Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and special appointments can be arranged. We are located at 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York NY 10007. Installment payments and credit cards are accepted.