Welcome to America!
J. Bruce Weinman
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Honors: cum laude
- City University, Brooklyn College, New York, New York
- Major: English
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
J. Bruce Weinman has more than thirty-five years of immigration-related experience, during which time he has established countless relationships with colleagues, as well as government personnel. He provides counseling, guidance, and support. His first client was his own wife; giving him a professional, as well personal, perspective on the difficulties in dealing with the federal bureaucracy.
Bruce has successfully completed thousands of immigration cases and has extensive resources and expertise to help thousands more.
We are a full service immigration law firm offering a comprehensive list of services, including but not limited to family petitions, temporary and permanent employment-based cases, citizenship applications, asylum, and deportation.
We are a multi-language firm able to communicate in English, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese, Urdu, Hindi, and Bengali.
- Winner of Juris Secundum award
- Winner of American Jurisprudence award
- NYC Health Hospital Corp., Special Counsel, 1977 to 1979
- Office of the Mayor (NYC), Mayoral Aide, 1972 to 1977
- Man Power & Career Devel. Agency, Assistant Commissioner, 1970 to 1972
- American Immigration Lawyers Assoc. (AILA), Present